Monday, September 9, 2013

Alexander Wang ss14

So last year, I thought that Wangs spring collection could not get any better. I honestly thought he had hit a plateau for now, but once again, Alexander proves me wrong.

This years collection is wow. It was immaculate.

When I came across the runway photos I thought I was looking at a nineties show. The pastel coloured street wear was so fun, I wish I was there in New York to see it first.

My two favourite items in the collection are;
1. This baby doll dress is gorgeous. I love that the spaghetti straps are in and I love the frills. Frills are always lovely.




2. The crop top is gorgeous. I am not over it yet, and most likely wont be over it until next collection. Its simple and wonderful.


Now I really can't wait until the Balenciaga show. 




No comments:

Post a Comment